Photobucket

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day 16 - Someone or something you definitely could live without.


Something I can live without is weed. I know that sooooo many people really love this drug, but it just never worked for me. It makes me soooooo paranoid and freaks me out about everything. I wish I could make it work for me sometimes. My Dr's don't seem to have a problem keeping me hooked on narcotic pain medications, which I am sure have their own share of harm. If I could get my license (for those of you not in Colorado, it is legal here) and just get pain relief from good old mary jane, I think I would try it.

The reality is that is freaks me the fuck out. Actually for those of you that are interested, when I first started this blog, I decided to try and smoke a little and I was so freaked out about it that I started writing here. It isn't pretty for me. SO yeah, I could DEFINITELY live without weed. I was always an upper drug kind of girl anyway.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones