Photobucket

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

holy moly out of fuckin controlly. I don't even know how to feel? act? shit! this will be my HIGH reminder that I can NOT smoke weed! it is HORRIBLE> shoot me! really this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad i want to cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and i cant type and i forgot how to talk (not spell apparantly) but i will check. ice cream? bad kids. fuckin yikes scarrrry (yelp)

note: in case this seems hard to follow- it's because it is. I decided after drinking for a while, that I could smoke a little bit of weed with some friends that came over. It was HORRIBLE to saythe least. I know weed has bad effects on my mind. Shows me how I lose good judgement when I have been drinking. This is a reminder for me that it was a bad choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones