Photobucket

Friday, May 6, 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day 04 - Something you have to forgive someone for.





(I apologize for posting late, I had to take my daughter to the ER)






I need to forgive my step-grandma for taking my grandpa's life insurance money and for making me and my kids move out of his house (among other things). This is an emotionally weighted subject, and in all honesty, it is really hard for me to post this out in the open. I am challenging myself in my writing and in my life as well.


I have really considered this subject since I first read through the 30 days worth of challenges. I really hoped that by the time I wrote this, I would be ready for more disclosure and could declare my forgiveness. 


The truth in this, is that I have to forgive her for my own sanity, but I am not quite where I need to be to accomplish that. 


It is on my to do list.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones