Photobucket

Friday, May 6, 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day 05 - Something you hope to do in your life.


I hope to give back all that has been given to me, emotionally and spiritually.

I have never been someone who could keep just a job, or think about having a career. I have always thought in terms of having a purpose. Right now being a mother is purposeful enough to sustain me, but my kids will not always need me so much, and then I will need to find other outlets for my time and energy.

I have not yet figured out what I am meant to do. I think having a mental illness makes it a lot harder because I face a lot of extra challenges when it comes to organizing my thoughts, much less organizing a plan for my life.

I know I want to use my own life experiences to help people. I do not want to be taught a trade, only to provide some mundane service to people over and over again. I need interaction and variety. I want to connect to people who are having emotional pain and help them. I know that helping myself right now is a big part of the big picture. I am not only working on and changing one life, I am using my words and my intentions to reach out and affect others.

At some point in my life I want these dreams to materialize, and I want to know that all of my struggles were not in vain, because I can use my experiences to help people make positive changes.

I want to make a positive impact in the lives of people, particularly children. I think I want to work in the child protective services area to help advocate for children that have been removed from their homes.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones